Picholine - Swizzle Sticks - Dark Olive
These swizzle sticks are perfect for piercing those olives, and they also look a bit like sewing needles!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Picholine
- Designer: Amy Reber
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: green
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: martini, cocktail party, swizzle stick, shaken, stirred, dirty, mid century modern, abstract, retro, vintage, googie, atomic, tonal, blender
- Projects: Jelly Roll Jiggle, Mom (or Dad!) and Me Aprons, Googly
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses, baby items, home dec
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.