Hanging with The Littlest Family means there's a lot of time for creativity and play.
This is a digitally printed woven cotton fabric with a diamond repeat.
- Collection: The Littlest Family's Big Day
- Designer: Emily Winfield Martin
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: pink, red, orange, yellow, blue, natural, black, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: mask, scissors, sailboat, suitcase, book, yarn, knitting, socks, pencil, alarm clock, toys, thread, sewing, pan, cooking, baking, teacup
- Project: Little Wanderers
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.