This is one of our most popular fabrics, and it's now available with a laminated surface. Although inspired by Mexican folk art, the print also works beautifully with Scandinavian designs.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Folklorico
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton with BPA- & phthalate-free laminate
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: purple, blue, green, red, pink, orange, yellow, natural
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Mexico, bird, flower, cactus, folk art
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap, as needed. Press from the wrong side of the fabric with a cool iron. Do not machine wash or dry.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.