Take a virtual trip to Japan via this incredible print. Laid out like a cheater patchwork design, you can use this whole, or fussy cut the many wonderful motifs to your heart's content!
This is a printed woven cotton dobby fabric with a stripe repeat. The dobby weave incorporates thick and thin yarns for a highly textured, nubby feel. You'll love it!
- Collection: Oedo Mix
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton dobby
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: purple, brown, black, green, purple, red, blue, pink, yellow, white
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a dobby weave with nubby texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: maneki neko, daruma, shibori, Golden Temple, Kinkaku-Ji, torii, asanoha, koi, Mt. Fuji, cherry blossom, sakura, wave, cheater, patchwork, Japan, Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.