A portrait of Frida Kahlo is surrounded by images from the Mexican countryside - flowers, cacti, the sun, a rancho. Ya no estoy sola. (I am no longer alone.)
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a large scale directional stripe repeat. Print repeats approximately every 24".
- Collection: Folklorico
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, black, red, brown, green, orange, purple, yellow, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Frida Kahlo, Mexico, folk art, flower, floral, cactus, house, rancho, sacred heart, milagro
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.