Folklorico - Puebla - Black & Tea
This print is a stunning historic depiction of life in Puebla, Mexico.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a complex stripe repeat. The print features a large repeat of 1 yard, so you may want to order at least that amount if you'd like some of each of the beautiful vignettes.
- Collection: Folklorico
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 43/44" (110cm)
- Colors: black, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Mexico, mariachi, band, music, church, wedding, cactus, village, horse, calavera, skeleton, farm, bird, rooster, Day of the Dead, Dia de los Muertos
- Recommended For: patchwork, quilt backs, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.