Folklorico - Carita Calaveras - Spice
An explosion of color highlights these elaborately decorated and dressed calaveras.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a large-scale, directional diamond repeat. Print repeats approximately every 24".
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: red, black, blue, green, purple, natural, yellow, orange
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: skull, calavera, Día de los Muertos, Day of the Dead, Catrina, dapper
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.