With the feeling of a vintage textile, this Railroad Denim isn't just for conductor hats. Jeans, overalls, and work shirts are a great place to start, but don't forget about home dec projects, kitchen accessories, and patchwork. Have you seen how well these mix and match with Japanese indigo prints? Yeah, you can blame me later, but you're going to love that project that just started bubbling in your brain. Promise.
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: House of Denim
- Fiber Content: 100% yarn dyed cotton
- Weight: medium (bottom) weight (6 oz)
- Width: 55" (140cm)
- Colors: blue, natural
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: stripe, yarn dye, workwear, garment sewing, denim, rugged, rustic, fashion, indigo, House of Denim
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: China
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.