With a silky hand and small, pebbly texture, this fabric is lovely for garment sewing and patchwork alike. A small-scale dobby weave creates a tiny diamond pattern for visual and textural interest.
This is a solid color, dobby weave cotton fabric.
- Collection: Nimes Indigo
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight (3.62 oz. per square yard)
- Width: 57" (145cm)
- Colors: blue
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a dobby weave with a subtle, pebbly texture and a silky hand
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: solid, texture, garment sewing
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: China
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.