Neon Neppy just sounds fun and happy, doesn't it?!? This fun fabric is a yarn dye with neps (small little bits of fiber) in neon colors that are woven in for a subtle bit of bright color - like a unicorn in camouflage.
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton fabric with neon neps.
- Collection: House of Denim
- Fiber Content: 100% yarn dyed cotton
- Weight: quilting weight (3.68 oz per square yard)
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue with tiny neps of neon pink, yellow, and green
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with a slightly nubby texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: solid, blender, tonal, yarn dye, shot cotton, garment sewing
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: India
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.