Looking for a crisp fabric with lots of body? This wonderful fabric is perfect for a structured garment and lends itself to special architectural shaping and detailing.
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton/Tencel blend fabric.
- Collection: House of Denim
- Fiber Content: 60% cotton, 40% Tencel
- Weight: lightweight (4.75 oz)
- Width: 59" (150cm)
- Colors: grey
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, crisp texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: garment sewing, denim, rugged, rustic, fashion, indigo, workwear, House of Denim
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: China
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.