Almost like a ticking stripe, this lovely cotton/Tencel blend is smooth, soft, and drapey. Versatile in a medium weight, this fabric can cross over from home dec projects to garment sewing and patchwork. Not too thick and not too thin, Goldilocks is a fan.
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton/Tencel fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: House of Denim
- Fiber Content: 65% yarn dyed cotton 35% Tencel
- Weight: medium (bottom) weight (5.8 oz)
- Width: 57" (145cm)
- Colors: blue, natural, yellow
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a twill weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: loads of drape
- Keywords: stripe, yarn dye, workwear, garment sewing, denim, rugged, rustic, fashion, indigo, House of Denim
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: China
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.