With a hand as soft as any of our double gauzes, this lovely chambray dobby features a subtle check in alternating blue and white.
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Blue Stitch
- Designer: Christopher Thompson
- Fiber Content: 100% yarn dyed cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a dobby weave with slightly nubby texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: stitch, chambray, tonal, blender, garment sewing
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.