Look up on Halloween night and you're sure to see a bit of magic in the sky.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Tiny Treaters
- Designer: Jill Howarth
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, red, pink, green, purple, yellow, glow in the dark white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Halloween, autumn, moon, star, constellation, shooting star, planet, celestial, night sky, bat, nocturnal, kawaii
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.