Arrrggghhh! Ahoy, me hearties!
It's time to conjure up the spirits and take your imagination to Regions Beyond. Inspired by the classic colors and vintage imagery of Halloween festivities, this collection is sure to bring you no tricks, just treats.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: Regions Beyond
- Designer: Tim Holtz
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: grey, natural
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Halloween, spooky, skull, calavera, skeleton, crossbones, pirate, Day of the Dead, Dia de los Muertos
- Project: Mr Skellington, Illusions
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.