Usagi chan is definitely a buddy.
This is a printed woven unbleached cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: Mori no Tomodachi
- Designer:Â Hitomi Osumi
- Fiber Content:Â 100% unbleached cotton
- Weight:Â quilting weight
- Width:Â 44" (110cm)
- Colors:Â blue, natural, pink, black
- Opacity:Â semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave:Â a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape:Â crisp body
- Keywords:Â rabbit, bunny, Easter, spring, modern, kawaii,Â Japanese fabric
- Recommended For:Â patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In:Â Japan
- Care Instructions:Â Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price perÂ yard.Â Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.