Like an intricate tile mosaic, simple geometric shapes create nesting Stars of David as well as secondary patterns.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Festival of Lights
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: white, blue, yellow
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Hanukkah, Chanukah, Festival of Lights, dedication, celebration, celebrate, Jewish, Star of David, stars, mosaic, tile, hexagon
- Project: Love & Light Placemat, Table Runner & Wall Hanging
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.