If you're looking for incredible texture and depth of color, look no further. With a lovely construction of thick and thin yarns, Manchester mimics the look of a nubby linen fabric while also having the ease of working with 100% cotton.
This is a simple weave, yarn dyed cotton fabric.
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: medium weight (4.86 oz per square yard)
- Width: 43" (109cm)
- Colors: orange
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with texture from the thick and thin cotton yarns
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: tonal, blender, solid, garment sewing, yarn dye
- Recommended For: patchwork, bags & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: India
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
- Project: Luna Pants, Norm & Nanette
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.