The perfect polka dot is hard to come by, but this just might be it! Printed on a natural cotton/linen base cloth, the Linen Mochi Dot has a lovely, slightly nubby texture and a regular dot at a good scale. The fabric is a wonderfully versatile weight - great for garment sewing and bags, but also not too heavy for patchwork.
This is a printed cotton/linen blend simple weave fabric with a grid repeat.
- Collection: Linen Mochi Dot
- Fiber Content: 70% cotton, 30% linen
- Weight: medium (bottom) weight
- Width: 44/45" (110cm)
- Colors: green, natural
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with a slightly nubby texture
- Drape: medium drape
- Keywords: polka dot, spot, basic
- Project: Dotty Pouches by May Chappell
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.