Beautiful depictions of Frida Kahlo are interspersed with motifs in a tattoo-inspired style.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a full panel repeat.
- Collection: Folklorico
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: white, brown, pink, red, orange, green, natural, blue, grey, yellow, black
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Frida Kahlo, artist, art, paint, painter, Mexico, butterfly, flower, floral, parrot, macaw, lotería, heart, corazon, las jaras, arrow, dove, Aztec, folk, Diego Rivera, folklorico, Dia de los Muertos, Day of the Dead
- Note: Panel measures approximately 24" long by width of fabric (WOF)
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per panel.