This incredible border print features portraits of Frida Kahlo between La Catrina. Lush flowers, sparrows, hearts, and skulls complete this striking design.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a large scale directional repeat that runs the full width of fabric.
- Collection: Folklorico
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: purple, red, orange, green, blue, yellow, natural
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Frida Kahlo, artist, art, painter, Mexico, Diego Rivera, folklorico, Dia de los Muertos, Day of the Dead, sparrow, bird, La Catrina, flower, floral, golondrina, heart, corazon, love, amor, skeleton, calavera
- Note: This print is railroaded.
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.