This might just be the ultimate caftan fabric... cover yourself in this silky soft and super drape-y rayon printed with a gorgeous tropical forest scene.
This is a printed woven rayon fabric with a large scale, directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: Esoterra
- Designer: Katarina Roccella
- Fiber Content: 100% rayon
- Weight: light weight (76g/sqm)
- Width: 56/58" (142/147cm)
- Colors: black, grey, green, pink, blue, orange
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: loads of drape
- Keywords: tropical, Hawaii, island, leaf, forest, jungle, flower, floral, Monstera, fern, bromeliad, epiphyte, elephant ear, garment sewing
- Recommended For: tops, skirts, dresses, caftan
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and line dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm, dry iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.