Once you experience a yarn dyed flannel, you'll never want to work with anything else. Supremely soft and plush, these are wonderful for garment sewing, cozy quilting, home decor projects (yes - that wonderful cabin in the woods!), and so much more.
This is a yarn dyed twill woven cotton fabric.
- Collection: Tahoe Flannel
- Fiber Content: 100% yarn dyed cotton flannel
- Weight: quilting weight (7.2 oz. per square yard)
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: black, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a twill weave with plush, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: flannel, yarn dye, twill, cozy, lodge, woodland, camping, cabin
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: India
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.