Once you experience Durango yarn dyed plaids, you'll never want to work with anything else. Durango is a 2-ply flannel, making it 25% heavier than other flannels. Supremely soft and plush, these are wonderful for garment sewing, cozy quilting, home decor projects (yes - that wonderful cabin in the woods!), and so much more.
This is a 2-ply yarn dyed woven cotton fabric with a plaid repeat.
- Fiber Content: 100% yarn dyed cotton
- Weight: quilting weight (6.4 oz.)
- Width: 44/45" (110cm)
- Colors: brown, green, yellow, white
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a crepe weave with a subtle texture and plush hand
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: plaid, yarn dye, cozy, woodland, camping, cabin
- Projects: Archer Button-Up, Range Backpack, Simple Scarf
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: India
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.