Fun, bright colors make this yarn dyed flannel especially fun to work with. From pajamas to flannel shirts, and from patchwork to home dec projects, yarn dyed flannels are the coziest fabric to work with!
This is a yarn dyed woven cotton fabric with a plaid repeat.
- Fiber Content: 100% yarn dyed cotton
- Weight: quilting weight (6.4 oz.)
- Width: 44/45" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, pink, white
- Opacity: opaque
- Texture & Weave: a twill weave with a subtle texture and plush hand
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: plaid, yarn dye, cozy, woodland, camping, cabin
- Projects: Archer Button-Up, Range Backpack, Simple Scarf
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: India
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.