Snow White slumbers while her woodland friends work industriously on collecting lumber and doing the laundry.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a large-scale directional stripe repeat. Pattern repeats approximately every 24".
- Collection: Far Far Away 3
- Designer: Heather Ross
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: pink, brown, orange, natural
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, fairy tale, woodland, forest, birch tree, tree house, gnome, owl, squirrel, rabbit, deer, mushroom, toadstool, laundry, clothesline, union suit, pajamas, axe, saw
- Project: In This Corner, Hills 'n' Hollers
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.