Please read before ordering:
We have chosen to sell this design as a panel to be faithful to Tula's careful layout. This means that we are fussy cutting this print as a panel in order to perfectly center Alice. You will get 8 portraits with each panel cut. Rest assured we are taking great care with the cutting of these prints, and we want to be sure you get a beautiful set of portraits. Panel measures approximately 17.5" by WOF (width of fabric). Portrait motifs are designed to fit within an 8 1/2" square and are aligned so that you can easily fussy cut a perfectly centered Alice without sacrificing another. (Off with her head!) Purchases of multiple panels will be cut as continuous yardage as long as inventory permits.
Inspired by a photo of Tula's younger sister, Jojo, this portrait print features Alice posing sweetly with her cat on her shoulder.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat. This print is railroaded.
- Collection: Curiouser and Curiouser
- Designer: Tula Pink
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, yellow, blue, grey, pink, red, orange, green
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Alice in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll, book, author, fairy tale, white rabbit, cat, kitten, kitty, flower, floral, portrait
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
- Project: Checkmate, Cheshire Cats, Pawn to Queen, Queen of Hearts, Suit Yourself, The Hatter
Price per panel.