Delicate spots of color create the effect of a meadow in bloom.
This is a printed double gauze cotton fabric with a large-scale stripe repeat.
- Collection: nani IRO
- Designer: Naomi Ito
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton double gauze
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 41/42" (106 cm)
- Colors: white, blue, grey, pink, metallic blue
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: flower, floral, watercolor, painting, double gauze, Japanese
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.