The rabbit in the moon has come to frolic among the blossoms.
This is a digitally printed woven organic cotton double gauze fabric with a directional stripe repeat. This fabric is made from 100% GOTS-Certified organic combed cotton.
- Collection: Moon Rabbit
- Fiber Content: 100% organic cotton double gauze
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 50" (127cm)
- Colors: grey, pink, red, yellow, green, blue, white, natural
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: rabbit, bunny, hana, hanami, sakura, cherry blossom, plum blossom, flower, floral, Japan, Japanese, kawaii
- Project: The Moon Rabbit
- Recommended For: patchwork, tops, dresses, blankets, baby items
- Manufactured In: Pakistan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.