Just a thought: if your cat looks like the guy with the red eyes and nose and black squiggles for a body, you might want to put him somewhere where he can be alone for a bit.
This is a printed woven cotton double gauze fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Designer: Miyako Kawaguchi
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton double gauze
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: white, black, grey, red, blue, yellow
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: cat, kitty, kitten, feline, dapper, moustache, glasses, double gauze, baby, Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.