This stunning border motif reminds me of Hawaiian applique... this would be amazing as the hem of a blouse, dress, or skirt, or as a beautiful border.
This is a wax resist printed woven cotton batik fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Handcrafted Indigos
- Designer: Alison Glass
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton batik
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: polka dot, spot, leaf, border print, batik
- Notes: This print is railroaded.
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Indonesia
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.