Cotton + Steel Basics consist of a fantastic grouping of staple prints that mix and match beautifully with seasonal print releases and also stand on their own for your sewing projects. Teensy, tiny plus signs are printed on this fantastic staple print.
This is a printed woven unbleached cotton fabric with a grid repeat. Note: Neon hues cannot accurately be captured digitally, so we are unable to present the true color of this print on the website; trust us when we say the pink on this fabric is a true, bright neon pink!
- Collection: Cotton + Steel Basics
- Designer: Alexia Marcelle Abegg for Cotton + Steel
- Fiber Content: 100% unbleached cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: pink, black
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: math, plus, equation, science, blender
- Project: Add It Up #CSinstapattern
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.