Sweet little butterflies are here to pollinate - don't get in their way!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat. Alma is printed on an unbleached cotton basecloth, giving it a natural and organic look. It is normal to see small flecks in the fabric from the cotton seeds.
- Collection: Alma
- Designer: Alexia Marcelle Abegg
- Fiber Content: 100% unbleached cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 43/44" (110cm)
- Colors: orange, red, brown
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: butterfly, butterflies, insect, bug, pollinate
- Recommended For: patchwork, quilt backs, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.