nani IRO x Anu Tuominen - Ympari Pocho Linen - Color B (Slate)
A beautiful collaboration between nani IRO designer Naomi Ito and Anu Tuominen features this fun interpretation of Naomi's popular Pocho print.
This is a printed woven linen fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: nani IRO
- Designer: Naomi Ito x Anu Tuominen
- Fiber Content: 100% linen
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 43/44" (110cm)
- Colors: blue, grey
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with nubby texture
- Drape: loads of drape
- Keywords: polka dot, spot, ring, garment sewing, Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses, home dec projects
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.