The Saison print is an abstracted representation of four seasons, four emotions, and four hours. Each colorway evokes one of these four.
This is a printed woven linen fabric with a stripe repeat. Print repeats approximately every 24".
- Collection: nani IRO
- Designer: Naomi Ito
- Fiber Content: 100% linen
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 43/44" (110cm)
- Colors: natural, brown, orange, yellow
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with the subtle nubby texture characteristic of linen yarns
- Drape: loads of drape
- Keywords: abstract, modern, watercolor, art, artist, painting, garment sewing, Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: tops, dresses, window treatments, home dec projects
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.