Tiny blossoms and blooms are accented with tiny touches of pearlescent pigment.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat. Print repeats approximately every 24".
- Collection: nani IRO
- Designer: Naomi Ito
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton double gauze
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 41/42" (106cm)
- Colors: pink, red, pearlescent silver
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with soft, plush texture
- Drape: light, billowy drape
- Keywords: flower, floral, wildflower, watercolor, art, artist, painting, double gauze, Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: patchwork, tops, skirts, dresses, swaddle blankets, baby items
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.