Inspired by pointilist paintings, little dots cluster more densely toward the center, and give each other some breathing room along each selvedge.
This is a printed woven cotton double gauze fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: nani IRO BEAU Yin Yang
- Designer: Naomi Ito
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton double gauze
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 43/44" (110cm)
- Colors: black, white, grey, pearlescent silver
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: polka dot, spot, pointilist, pointilism, watercolor, art, artist, painting, border print, double gauze, baby, Japanese fabric
- Project: Simple Swaddle Blanket
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.