Watercolor brush strokes create an Impressionist flower garden as dreamy as a Monet.
This is a printed woven cotton sateen fabric with a stripe repeat. Print repeats approximately every 24".
- Collection: nani IRO - BEAU Yin Yang
- Designer: Naomi Ito
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton sateen
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 41/42" (106cm)
- Colors: grey, black, pearlescent silver
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, silky texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: flower, floral, wildflower, watercolor, art, artist, painting, sateen, Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.