The perfectly imperfect polka dot is laid down with a brush and paint.
This is a printed woven linen fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: nani IRO
- Designer: Naomi Ito
- Fiber Content: 100% linen sheeting
- Weight: lightweight
- Width: 42/43" (110cm)
- Colors: black, pearlescent white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: lots of drape
- Keywords: polka dot, spot, watercolor, art, artist, painting, border print, garment sewing, Japanese fabric
- Recommended For: tops, skirts, dresses, home dec projects, bags
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.