Are you ready to discover the magic of ombres? Not only can you use the color change to great effect in your project, but you can also treat the fabric as many values of the same color in one, using different sections as individual solids that are guaranteed to work with one another!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat. Ombre effect is darker in value along each selvedge, getting lighter in the center.
- Collection: Ombre
- Designer: Vanessa Christenson for V and Co.
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: orange
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: ombre, blender, tonal, monochromatic, basic, modern
- Project: Rush Hour, Ombre Gems, Bumblebee Blossoms
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.