Make any quilt project special by appliqueing this unique, larger than life deer to your quilt top. Simply cut out the deer and machine or hand applique over your pieced quilt top before quilting, or try it as a quilt backing to make any Christmas quilt extra special. Use the small deer to adorn a mini quilt, pillow, stocking, or tree skirt.
Full panel measures 54" x 90" and includes:
- 1 quilt back, 54" x 78"
- 1 small deer, 9" x 18"
- 1 deer head, 8" x 13"
- 1 quilt label, 9" x 7"
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a full panel repeat.
- Collection: Deer Christmas
- Designer: Urban Chiks
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 54" (137cm)
- Colors: natural, red, pink, green, brown, black, yellow
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: holiday, Christmas, deer, retro, vintage, bell, panel
- Recommended For: quilt back, applique
- Manufactured In: China
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per panel.