No matter your style, there is a place for polka dots! This larger scale polka dot is bold and is great for fussy cutting, as a background, and for adding movement to your project.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Tula's True Colors
- Designer: Tula Pink
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: orange, natural
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: polka dot, spot
- Projects: Center Stage, Fusion, Tabby Mountain
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.