In One Man’s Trash, tiny raccoons go searching for treasure in the garbage cans. There are so many little treasures to find in this print including soda cans, fish bones, banana peels, wish bones, and one raccoon desperately clutching the greatest treasure of all... a half eaten apple core. Yum!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat. This print is railroaded.
- Collection: Tiny Beasts
- Designer: Tula Pink
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: white, black, red, pink, yellow, green
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: raccoon, trash panda, trash can, garbage, cola, fish bone, apple core, flower, floral
- Projects: Lend a Paw, Just Dandy, Mini Menagerie, Heart Beats
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.