In Deer John a flowering, antlered, and polka dotted deer is camouflaged among the flora, nibbling on grass and berries.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat. This print is railroaded.
- Collection: Tiny Beasts
- Designer: Tula Pink
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: yellow, orange, black, brown, purple, blue, red, green, pink, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: deer, buck, antler, woodland, forest, flower, floral
- Projects: Lend a Paw, Just Dandy, Mini Menagerie, Heart Beats
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.