Tula Pink Designer Solids - Unicorn Poop - Dewdrop
What?!?! Solids?!?!? Yep, you heard me. Free Spirit Fabrics and I worked hard to develop a capsule collection of high quality solids in bright, saturated colors. There are two background colors that we developed to act as alternatives to white as a background in quilts: Glacier has a soft mint hue and Putty has a very light warm gray value. The Tula Pink Designer Solids are designed to coordinate seamlessly with all Tula Pink Fabrics past, present, and future. These colors combine to create the core color palette of a totally Tula world including my signature solid called ‘Tula’, get it? It’s called ‘Tula’ and it’s pink so it’s ‘Tula Pink’. I know, it’s very funny but also useful :) ~ Tula Pink
This is a solid color, printed woven cotton fabric.
- Collection: Tula Pink Designer Solids
- Designer: Tula Pink
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Color: blue
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: solid, tonal, blender
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
- Project: Toes in the Sand, Color Spoken Here, Sparkling Diamonds
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.