The suits are well behaved today and all lined up in color order.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat. This print is railroaded.
- Collection: Curiouser and Curiouser
- Designer: Tula Pink
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: pink, purple, green, yellow, orange, red
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Alice in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll, book, author, fairy tale, playing cards, suit, heart, club, spade, diamond, rainbow, stripe, ombre
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
- Project: Checkmate, Cheshire Cats, Pawn to Queen, Queen of Hearts, Suit Yourself, The Hatter
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.