Peek inside the hollow of an oak tree, and this is the sustainable (and adorable!) ecosystem you will find inside.
This is a printed woven organic cotton fabric with a directional stripe repeat.
- Collection: Sweet Oak
- Designer: Striped Pear Studio
- Fiber Content: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: white, black, red, orange, brown, yellow, blue, pink, natural
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: squirrel, acorn, oak leaf, snail, butterfly, mushroom, toadstool, woodland, forest, medallion, kawaii
- Project: Gwen's Daydream
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.