There are many ways to get from Point A to Point B. On The Go celebrates all these modes of transportation. Brightly-colored airplanes, big trucks, and cars of all sorts will bring a modern pop of color to any project for your little ones.
It's time to play in the dirt!
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: On the Go
- Designer: Stacy Iest Hsu
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: green, grey, red, yellow, white
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: dump truck, bulldozer, backhoe, front loader, crane, excavator, forklift, traffic cone, construction
- Projects: Let's Fly
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.