Gone are the days of the humble, white pillowcase. Dress up your Halloween game with this panel and make beautiful treat bags (or pillows, or wall hangings, or...) featuring Sarah Watts' incredible artwork.
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a full panel repeat.
- Collection: Candy Please
- Designer: Sarah Watts for Ruby Star Society
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: black, purple, orange, white, blue
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with silky, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: Halloween, countdown calendar, haunted house, bunting, spiderweb, cat, kitty, skeleton, jack o lantern
- Notes: Full panel measures 36" long by WOF (width of fabric). Each panel includes 6 designs - enough to make 3 treat bags with 2 scenes each, or 6 bags with a coordinating fabric on the opposite side. Each design measures approximately 18" x 12.5". Sewing instructions are printed along the selvedge.
- Recommended For: treat bags, pillows, wall hangings, home decor
- Manufactured In: Japan
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per panel.