Can't you just imagine that adorable kangaroo rat hopping around and the burrowing owls popping those heads up?!?
This is a printed woven cotton fabric with a stripe repeat.
- Collection: Desert Wilderness
- Designer: Boccaccini Meadows
- Fiber Content: 100% cotton
- Weight: quilting weight
- Width: 44" (110cm)
- Colors: white, green, blue, grey, brown, black, natural
- Opacity: semi-opaque
- Texture & Weave: a simple weave with smooth, even texture
- Drape: crisp body
- Keywords: cactus, cacti, southwest, desert, saguaro, barrel cactus, nopal, watercolor, art, artist
- Project: Offset Star
- Recommended For: patchwork, bag & pouches, tops, skirts, dresses
- Manufactured In: Korea
- Care Instructions: Always pre-wash for wearables in the same method you plan on laundering the completed garment. Fabric can be machine washed and dried. To best preserve color, wash in cold water and hang to dry. Use a warm to hot iron as needed to achieve desired results.
Price per yard. Minimum purchase is 0.5 yard, and it is sold in 1/4 yard increments thereafter.